• Southwind
    • Seattle
    • Mandarins
    • Esperanza
    • Magic
    • Pioneer
    • Blue Stars
    • Pac Crest

Cavaliers and Phantom Regiment. I'm also one of the few that seems to really like the Madison Scouts uniforms, very sharp on the field. Maybe I'm just midwest-biased.

SCV used to have one of my favorites, particularly two incarnations ago, but even 2002-2004 was growing on me. Don't like the new look.

Edited by Maedhros

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me that really means what I hope it means. A silver sash would be AWESOME.

yes. yes it would.

~>conner

....be careful what you wish for.... B)

Well I hope the Crossmen do something to brighten up those things.

Star 1985

PR all white

Cadets old Uni

27th Lancers

Troopers

(I like the sound of Scouts 2006)

I've got to say that I like the corps that have retained their "classic" looks -- PR, Cavies, and Bluecoats, especially. SCV's are pretty nice, too. Don't care for the Cadets' updated jackets, though, and BD's new jackets from last season just don't do it for me at all.. But I think that too many corps unis these days just look too much like they were just purchased right out of a catalog ... there's nothing wrong with most of them, but they're just a little too generic and too much like something you might have seen someone wearing on Star Trek: The Next Generation. BK and Glassmen come to mind.

I hate to be boring, but Cavies. They just look like they could beat the crap out of anyone in those. It has a big influence on a young person. Pre 2004 Bluecoats, Glassmen and Spirit (excluding last year for both) were also a favorite.

Edited by frontline99

I'm really looking forward to see Mandarins new look. That seems like it's going to be killer. :)

I definitely go with Phantom. They are so dramatic and classy looking at the same time.

But I gotta give some love to my Blue Stars. The only corps wearing a real buckle anymore. The crosstraps are iconic, and look pretty snappy on the field.

You know, I gotta give props to a corps like the Blue Stars that stays true to its heritage with a classic uniform. I respect them a ton for that. (Plus, I know that corps farily well and they're great people).

BUT - and no disrespect intended - I have never liked the look of the white cross-straps on the field. It just creates too much visual clutter for my taste, and even perfectly aligned forms look dirty with all of the white X's out there. IMHO, of course.

As for my favorite uniform, it's truthfully a tie between SCV and PR. But I voted for PR because I'm predictable and transparent. :P

Looks like Magic has the worst uniforms since nobody has voted for them yet :P