BlueView Episode 7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ssshhhh don't give away THE SECRET!!!!! :P

Heh...knowing the secret and being able to apply it are two different things!

I didn't take the time to go to the field when I was up there for Jerry's memorial in 04...I may have to make a pilgrimmage in January when I'm up in Berkeley working a collegiate fencing tourney...

Funniest part about the memorial was the practice for it. I'm sandwiched in between 2 current A corps guys with my old K-20 2 valver...a former B corps horn, in fact. One of the A guard keeps looking at it and finally asks when I'm getting it fixed...he'd never known we onky had 2 valves back in the day!

I felt old... :P

Was anyone else a little concerned with the sound quality? It seems we've heard better quality sounds from them earlier on in the season before.

Was anyone else a little concerned with the sound quality? It seems we've heard better quality sounds from them earlier on in the season before.

Now I wasnt there this year...but if history/tradition has continued on to this year, then that recording is showing the very first full run of the show in its current state.

Mello voice was a little frail in the soft section, but other than that.....it sounds like BD to me....

And, has anyone noticed how dominant the euphonium voice is now? Those 16 (used to be 10) euphs are really putting out some sound!

Run throughs at the end of a four day weekend camp at Mars, it's lucky they could play at all. Trust me, they sound great this year and the book is awsome!

The reason the Blue Devils are so good? "Mars makes you wanna do it right the first time so you can get the #### outta there!"

And, has anyone noticed how dominant the euphonium voice is now? Those 16 (used to be 10) euphs are really putting out some sound!

Wow was there that many of them?!?!? OOOOOHHHH I like!!!!! ^OO^

I guess placing out of the top 3 in brass last year for the first time in more than TWO DECADES ###### them off eh? :P

Wow was there that many of them?!?!? OOOOOHHHH I like!!!!! ^OO^

I guess placing out of the top 3 in brass last year for the first time in more than TWO DECADES ###### them off eh? :P

yeah.. the bari/euph line is really putting out some sound this year

Gah!!!! Hurry up and download! Stupid ####### iTunes!

Got my first chills of the drum corps season during the "Love Theme" hit. Sure, the performance could have been better, but it's only May. That music is really awesome though.

Edited by TSRTS13