BlueView Episode 7

Upon watching the video, SWEEEEEEET!!! I can't wait for the first show that we're at with the Blue Devils, that show is gonna rock.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme tell ya, after seeing a full run of the opener, it's going to be sweet. That clip just touched the very tip of the iceberg.

And another thing... that sucker HAULS!

All the sound quality issues were due to doing a full run after 35+ hours of rehearsal. B Corps had them too.

16 eups huh? Man that's got to sound sweet! I remember back in the day we only had 8 baris and 8 euphs....and I thought we were loud then. This has got to just thunder! Anyone know how many baris they have to match 16 euphs?

I believe 8 baris. I think they kept the same amount of baris (they had 64 horns in 05) and just added 8 euphs into the mix.

They've finally seen the light... :P I always thought the low brass could use a few more euphs to fill out the sound because the upper bari voice in BD is really a just a lower alto. Now if they'd just add 2 or 3 or 4 more contras the sops would be balanced at last! j/k

16 eups huh? Man that's got to sound sweet! I remember back in the day we only had 8 baris and 8 euphs...

And it was always the rookies who were put on the euphs!!

Not so bad on a Kanstul -- they were well balanced -- but the old King K-80s were VERY bell heavy....glad I play sop!!!

:laugh: Chills I tell you...it gave me chills! I won't see them until the regional at the GA Dome in July...by then, this show should really rock!

I wish the clip were longer...but who can blame them for not wanting to show too much of the show this early. I wish more corps posted clips like Blueview....very well put together.