• Div 2/3 other
    • Never marched a DCI corps

1st, 1st and 2nd

:laugh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh boy... how many cliches can I come up with? Ummmm...

"Soooooo close!!!" or: "Always a bridesmaid...never the bride" or ummmmm: "Missed it by that much!"

Yeah well whatever... Phantom was friggen awwwwweesome those years, so no need to be bummed out...

What? Me Bummed! Just so happens I got two ring fingers that feel a little naked. I can (allmost) live with '77, but 78-79, just a little bitter.

RM - 2nd sucks

and so do ampssuck

What? Me Bummed! Just so happens I got two ring fingers that feel a little naked. I can (allmost) live with '77, but 78-79, just a little bitter.

RM - 2nd sucks

and so do ampssuck

You don't want one of those silly rings... I hear they make your hand so heavy... it's like walking around with with a 10lb weight on your finger!

Then you have to answer all the questions people ask "What's that for? Oh, you're a world champion? What's that like? Want to go back to my place? I've never been with a world champion before"

It's more of a nuisance I would say ^0^

You don't want one of those silly rings... I hear they make your hand so heavy... it's like walking around with with a 10lb weight on your finger!

Then you have to answer all the questions people ask "What's that for? Oh, you're a world champion? What's that like? Want to go back to my place? I've never been with a world champion before"

It's more of a nuisance I would say ^0^

ROFL :P :P

RM - Hey, want to see my "ring?"

ampssuck

I'm usually not one who has the luck to win anything. THough I did win a gameboy color in a raffle... which I carried with me on tour :)

2001 - D2 top 10

2002 - 4th place overall in D3, silver medalist.

2004 - 2nd in D3 as staff person

2005 - JMBA Kanto Regional Contest Silver rating.

2006 - DCJ D2 3rd place

Do any of these count?

Edited by bari_benzo

i have 3 championship rings and 4 drum titles (div.1 and 2), both as a performer and as a staffier...however, one of the worst placement years was definitely my most memorable. The end result isnt always important...its how you get there and the sacrifices made to win a championship were larger than what most of us really wanted. I know it sounds cliche, but in the end, we learn the hard way, it is the parcipitation that counts.