Let's see you!

:bleah: b**bs lol seems like an interesting relationship between you two. Hopefully you can stay together for a long time lol Ludwig & I have only known eachother for 2 seasons now, but it was love at first site, as it is with any contra

Well, Beth is my first....you know how that can be.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, man... I'm getting a little hot here... a little "saucy" ... yeah ... "contra talk" ...

Here's me now ... a month ago ... second snare drummer from left with baseball cap backwards:

get-attachment.jpg

I see you........right next to Tim Hummel b**bs

wow, man... I'm getting a little hot here... a little "saucy" ... yeah ... "contra talk" ...

hehe, yes contras do make some people get "hot and bothered" but the question is-can you handle it?

I see you........right next to Tim Hummel b**bs

A former Marquis member picks out another ...

hehe, yes contras do make some people get "hot and bothered" but the question is-can you handle it?

probably not... you, as well as that twisted up piece of tube, are both pretty hot... ^_^

A former Marquis member picks out another ...

probably not... you, as well as that twisted up piece of tube, are both pretty hot... ^_^

:bleah: thanks. A girl always luvs compliments hehe You can catch me in action on the field this year at DCA's in NY

OK, well... here's me then ... 1982 ... second snare drummer from right with baseball cap:

snaresmontreal82.jpg

Here's me now ... a month ago ... second snare drummer from left with baseball cap backwards:

get-attachment.jpg

Kinda funny when they called "dress right" ... 20 guys in snare line ... the guys all the way down

were like "How 'bout dress CENTER instead... :bleah:

I prefer that shaggy hair look on u btw

I prefer that shaggy hair look on u btw

thanks cutey... I liked it better when I had hair, too... :blink:

I am.... B)

OK, well... here's me then ... 1982 ... second snare drummer from right with baseball cap:

snaresmontreal82.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

Kinda funny when they called "dress right" ... 20 guys in snare line ... the guys all the way down

were like "How 'bout dress CENTER instead... :blink:

Sweet, are those plastic heads?