Let's see you!

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serves you right for giving Stef your phone number!!! :P :P :P

this is true, Susan, but she's had my number now for like 12 years and only recently graduated into the calling while cranked extravaganza of hilarity.

Me thinks some guy named Mike has something to do with it... he's a troublemaker.

this is true, Susan, but she's had my number now for like 12 years and only recently graduated into the calling while cranked extravaganza of hilarity.

Me thinks some guy named Mike has something to do with it... he's a troublemaker.

Hey Now...

All he did was ask.. "Hey.. where's Geno this weekend, honey?" Out came the cell phone (thank goodness for saved phone books)..

And I'm still waiting for that audio file. I keep hearing that I was so hysterical yet I have no proof.

And now that I've been replaced as your favorite flirt, seems I've got lots of time on my hands..

:diva:

Stef

Geno and I are old friends. Someone we knew in common once tried to hook us up.. neither of us caught the hint but we became friends.

Last Saturday night, after about a tankard and a third of Maibock, I drunk dialed him from a German bar (complete with polka band and beer filled boots) at midnight (IT WASN'T 1AM, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!) at the suggestion of my not-nearly-as-drunk-as-me-boyfriend (see my avatar photo, taken moments before the now-infamous drunk dialing incident)..

Now you're completely up to speed.

Geno and I are old friends. Someone we knew in common once tried to hook us up.. neither of us caught the hint but we became friends.

Last Saturday night, after about a tankard and a third of Maibock, I drunk dialed him from a German bar (complete with polka band and beer filled boots) at midnight (IT WASN'T 1AM, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!) at the suggestion of my not-nearly-as-drunk-as-me-boyfriend (see my avatar photo, taken moments before the now-infamous drunk dialing incident)..

Now you're completely up to speed.

Well...who wouldn't luv a drunk phone call? I had someone call me at 3am and leave a message on my phone. I should've kept it cause it was HILARIOUS! ah! and kudos for going to a German bar

and me studying the hole in my glove 2006!!

I tend to do that a lot too...what causes those random holes that makes you want to go get a clean, fresh pair before your next performance??!?!

Well...who wouldn't luv a drunk phone call? I had someone call me at 3am and leave a message on my phone. I should've kept it cause it was HILARIOUS! ah! and kudos for going to a German bar

Well he's German.. I speak German (though not well when drunk).. and it was open..

Good times had by all. We'll be back there during DCI finals week for sure. Probably before that, too. They have good pretzels (the soft kind with homemade spicy mustard mmm)