Let's see you!

I played contra for seven years and I love a woman who can play a contra and not break a sweat !! :lol::blush:

Just don't tell my wife !! :blink:

Hehe, well playing the contra is my passion and hopefully I'll be competing for a long time. I'm just turning 20 so I'm just getting started :blink:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then... Reading Buccaneers 1997...That was the year of the random red uniform for the 40th anniv. I also played alto in 95 and 98, but no good pictures...

me.jpg

Recent... St. Pat's parade in York, PA 2005 with Renaissance. We are a indoor percussion line that hopes to have a II/III corps within the next 3 to 5 years. I'm the one on the right with the funny haircut. This was two months after my first brain surgery.

scan0003.jpg

Wish I was as young and well... as the tuba chick from mon valley...

All right folks, climb in the way back machine for this one. Me in... 2003

capreg-pit03-wersinger_2003.jpg

And here's me in 2005. There are exactly zero pictures of me in uniform playing.

TI.jpg

Then... Reading Buccaneers 1997...That was the year of the random red uniform for the 40th anniv. I also played alto in 95 and 98, but no good pictures...

me.jpg

Recent... St. Pat's parade in York, PA 2005 with Renaissance. We are a indoor percussion line that hopes to have a II/III corps within the next 3 to 5 years. I'm the one on the right with the funny haircut. This was two months after my first brain surgery.

scan0003.jpg

We had to march in all black as well for the patty's day parade in Pittsburgh, PA since we didn't have enough uniforms for everyone & whatnot but hey, we had fun

me.jpg

scan0003.jpg

I think that haircut is COOL.. and you look pink-cheeked and healthy as a fresh daisy!! :) Hope your surgeries have been successful.

Stef

I think that haircut is COOL.. and you look pink-cheeked and healthy as a fresh daisy!! :) Hope your surgeries have been successful.

Stef

Thanks! I was kinda rockin the skater punk haircut from the 80s for awhile. At that point I felt great, but 8 months later we were scheduling the second surgery. I don't recommend it, but considering what would have happened if I didn't get the surgery, it was worth it.

I dug these outta the box: circa 1978

whywakeme.jpg

whywakeme2.jpg

This is why you don't wake people from a sound sleep and tell them to start playing in a truck stop parking lot....you just don't.

I dug these outta the box: circa 1978

whywakeme.jpg

whywakeme2.jpg

This is why you don't wake people from a sound sleep and tell them to start playing in a truck stop parking lot....you just don't.

ah but that makes playing fun :blink:

ah but that makes playing fun :blink:

It's the diesal exaust that makes it fun.....They're playing Blue Ronda ala Turk, I'm playing Dark Side of the Moon. b**bs

This was two months after my first brain surgery.

wow... man...

I shall never b*^#h about having a headache again ... I shall never b*%^h about being tired again ... I shall never b*^%c about

"my arms hurt!" again ... I shall never complain about having to get up at 0530 again ... I shall never complain about 8 & 8's again ...

My hats off to you RFPA ... good for you. Much inspiration here in this thread... Stef with her weight loss (impressive...)(yer still in trouble for

calling me at 0100 half baked the other nite...) ... and you with your brain surgery.

Sheesh ... I have no right to complain about anything. Ever. Ever again ...

Edited by GGarrett