Let's see you!

Pretty nice looking chops for a bunch of old guys.

But how'd that stick get on the ground right in front of Geno? :P

good eye, Bob! And did you notice how I am looking down at that stick kinda thinking: "you little b@s#@rd... when we

get home...it's KINDLING for you!" :P

Actually, they were there on the ground when the snares came over to join the tenors... but uh... I DID drop one tonight

at rehearsal. Came flying right out of there on the backsticking in our "Dueling Blaster's" drum solo - a clever mix of '75's

"Dueling Banjo's" and '78's "Star Wars" drum solo's...

I'll be using "stickum" stuff Friday, like football receivers... Ha!

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God! Hummel looks just like he did in college. That's not fair (that he looked like he was in his mid 40's in college I mean). :P

See if you can find Hummel in here:

Marquiscorpsphoto.jpg

Hey Z,

It looks to me like he would be the 3rd snare from the left in the group of six snare drummers. What year is that from?

Hey Z,

It looks to me like he would be the 3rd snare from the left in the group of six snare drummers. What year is that from?

Yep, that's correct! And it's 1977.

Yep, that's correct! And it's 1977.

Woo Hoo! Is there a prize?

Woo Hoo! Is there a prize?

Well, had you done the MSARP and made it to the Stadium Bar, I would have poured you a Spotted Cow!!! B)

Can't let this topic fall too far away...

Here's me (second snare from left with my kick-butt bald spot coverer on and my giant white shoes...) playing Sunday 8/6/06 in

a Mad Alumni Project snare sectional...

100_0066.jpg

Congrats to you Geno. It's our turn next, and we've been hyping since last November.

IMG_1182-1.jpg

This was taken at our warmup for the first show we did as an alumni corps in July. The snareline is the one section that's 100% alumni snares. I'm 5th from the left, with a bald spot that covers my entire head :) We had 12 for that show and will probably end up with 16-18 for the show next year. It's too bad your drill writers pushed you all the way back field most of the show. That's the thing I complain about more than anything now days..

Great job with the show otherwise and be sure to check us out in Pasadena next year.

12(or more) Snares = Awesome.

It's the "new math."

Congrats to you Geno. It's our turn next, and we've been hyping since last November.

IMG_1182-1.jpg

SUHWEETness!! THAT IS TIGHT!!!

You guys look AWEESSSOOOMME!!! And I see there is an open snare right there on the end just waiting for me to get there... I'm on my way!!

OH WAIT... OK...well...wishful thinking. :lol: (Envy now set's in... :( ) Thanks, Greg, for the nice comments. I'm with you about us being backfield for

most of the show, but if we were front all the crowd would have heard were "GOCK's" and rolls... which woulda been fine with me actually, but you

gotta be a team player I suppose. :P

You guys look great... ^OO^ You guys are going to have a BLAST next year... enjoy every moment of it!!

This was our "finished product" ...21 great guys doing drum to drum, with DM Dan Veerhusen picking up the missing spot on the end.

We had a blast!!!

216669611_1a6a594bd8_b.jpg

Edited by GGarrett

12(or more) Snares = Awesome.

It's the "new math."

1978 Madison Snare line (5 of whom performed in the Alumni Reunion Corps.)

3snares78.jpg

Edited by MantkuJPusskertant