Let's see you!

If you are interested, stop by the project website over the next week or so... When we know the resolution, we will post it there, along with a method of preorder purchase if we receive the "green" light! http://fastlanecpu.com/reunion

Thanks for the heads-up! If I can ever get my computer playing videos again, I'll give that a try. (Our computer crashed shortly after we returned from Newfoundland, so Rick reinstalled everything, but with an operating-system upgrade. Ever since then, I haven't been able to watch videos or listen to audio on-line, though I can listen to sound files stored on our computer. So I'm wondering if something got lost in the upgrade.)

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads-up! If I can ever get my computer playing videos again, I'll give that a try. (Our computer crashed shortly after we returned from Newfoundland, so Rick reinstalled everything, but with an operating-system upgrade. Ever since then, I haven't been able to watch videos or listen to audio on-line, though I can listen to sound files stored on our computer. So I'm wondering if something got lost in the upgrade.)

Maybe your computers clock is screwed up? Isn't Newfoundland's top of the hour on our bottom of the hour? (kidding) If it's a windows machine, be sure to run all of the updates...

:)

Geno-I'm amazed at how well all of the egos... I mean players made it through the project! I'm glad everyone was able to hang, and I really mean "physically" hang. Especially Mathews with his recent hip replacement!

Oooo, that'll get them going! :drool: (sorry couldn't resist)

The project will not be part of the broadcast, and our project DVD is in discussions with DCI, because Tom Blair has already told us that he didn't mind, but also said that we need to get approval from DCI first before anyone outside of our project membership can obtain any of the semi-finals performance in any distributed content... :)

If you are interested, stop by the project website over the next week or so... When we know the resolution, we will post it there, along with a method of preorder purchase if we receive the "green" light! http://fastlanecpu.com/reunion

(From an earlier comment-Geno) BTW, try being in the back field, even further back behind all those snares! ;)

Now all we need is a copy of 27, bridgemens alumni, SCV, and AK to add to the madison alumni then the dvd would be complete.. I can wait a year for the dvd.. Heck i waited this long........whats a year...

wow!!! You were a hottie!!!! :drool:

That's not to say you aren't now, just....wow!

:drool: Thanks. I just wish I could still fit into those uniforms! b**bs

If it's a windows machine, be sure to run all of the updates...

No, we're on Linux, and that's completely my husband's domain. When we were on Windows, I at least had a clue how to do some things, but with Linux, I'm completely lost. I know how to do the stuff I need to get done on the computer, but if anything goes wrong, I'm pretty much at a total loss as to how to fix it. And right now, he's too busy (and still dealing with sciatica) to mess around with the computer. If it's something essential, then I ask him about it, but everything else I just kind of learn to live without.

No, we're on Linux, and that's completely my husband's domain. When we were on Windows, I at least had a clue how to do some things, but with Linux, I'm completely lost. I know how to do the stuff I need to get done on the computer, but if anything goes wrong, I'm pretty much at a total loss as to how to fix it. And right now, he's too busy (and still dealing with sciatica) to mess around with the computer. If it's something essential, then I ask him about it, but everything else I just kind of learn to live without.

You should have him set up a dual-boot, so you can work off of Windows while he continues to use his os environment of choice-though most that run Linux feel that Windows is toxic waste... :)

You should have him set up a dual-boot, so you can work off of Windows while he continues to use his os environment of choice-though most that run Linux feel that Windows is toxic waste... :)

Actually, we do still have both platforms, though our Windows system is so old and cranky that a lot of things don't work quite right. Plus, I'm doing all my writing in Linux, so that's where all the important stuff ends up anyway. I hate having to reboot into Windows when I'm on Linux 99 percent of the time. It's just more convenient to work out of the same system.

Dang it Scott! Post some information in your profile, will you? :lol:

Interests...

1. Skinny Skiing
  2. Going to bullfights on acid

That line from Caddy Shack some how found it's way into my head when I saw that field... (sorry) :)

I updated some stuff, just for you apoch003! Keep in mind that I really can't let people know that I'm really Batman...

I really can't let people know that I'm really Batman...

Now a lot of things fall into place.