06 Prediction Poll

Where will these 3 rank in 2006??  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Phantom

2. 2. Bluecoats

3. 3. Madison

I can't believe that many people,(about 44% right now) think Phantom will be either first or second. I mean they're good and all. But they are just not going to be able to beat Cavies BD and Cadets. Let's be realistic.

Do you recall following 2004 season everyone had SCV in 1st for predictions, after 2003 Phantom was going to win as well.

(anyone in 1st outside of last years top three would be a blast!~)

Edited by Cop

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just include everyone down to madison

1st BD

2nd Phantom

3rd Cavies

4th Cadets

5th Vanguard

6th Blue Coats

7th Madison

Argue all you want, but keep in mind we haven't even seen a first show yet, and it's all for fun anyways. For all we know Boston and Crown could break top three!

I have Phantom in 2nd behind Blue Devils.

Madison I have in 5th behind Cadets and Cavies.

Bluecoats I have in 7th behind SCV.

Bluecoats 5th

Scouts 6th

Phantom 9th

I think Bluecoats and Scouts will both have even better performances from last year, but I think SCV could perform back around their normal level, and just edge into the top 4. I have the feeling that Phantom is going to slip this year.

And while 9th place may seem like a stretch, I don't foresee them placing above 7th. And if their souvie girls don't have a better attitude this year, I see their sales going down, and after hearing they had financial problems last year, could be very big trouble for them.

Why do you have to be a jerk. Your opinion of corps placements is your own, but leave the VOLUNTEERS!!!!! alone. They work very hard and take time out of their lives to support those kids. If you could do better, THEN SIGN UP!

Oh yeah....and I put Phantom 1st, Madison 5th, and Bluecoats 6th.

THanks a million.

i guess i'm suprised to see phantom so high (above cadets, cavies?)

and suprised to see so many people put bluecoats in 7th?

are you kidding me? with the auditions they had, the EXACT same design staff from 2005- and the addition of Bret Khun from the cavaliers and you have them dropping? i wonder just how many of these predictions are based on factual knowledge and how many are based on "who i HOPE does well" logic-- sheesh

In defense of PR souvie volunteers - do you know what those poor people go through?

They ride around in an unarconditioned diesal souvie trailer WAY behind the rest of the convey (because they're pulling the trailer and can't go nearly as fast, so they have a much longer time on the road) with no radio, and really uncomftorble bunks. To make it worse, they have the least contact with the members for much of the season, most often get paid next to nothing at most, and arrive in the next city so late that a lot of the time they have to go directly to show sites and forgo stopping at housing with the rest of the corps.

...can you see why even these wonderful people may get a little cranky from time to time???

Please, everyone is out there for the members - don't attack the volunteers.

are you kidding me? with the auditions they had, the EXACT same design staff from 2005- and the addition of Bret Khun from the cavaliers and you have them dropping? i wonder just how many of these predictions are based on factual knowledge and how many are based on "who i HOPE does well" logic-- sheesh

Word.

Madison 6th

Phantom 5th

Bluecoats 3rd

BD in 4th

Cadets in 2nd

Cavaliers in 1st

How bout it?

haha wanna know what i think is funny? you use the logic that bc bluecoats has pretty much the same staff that they will do well, yet you dont see phantom placing high with the same staff they had last year.