Crusaders Up Date?

So what's going on up there? I hate not being with drum corps and especially with CRU.

So what's going on up there? I hate not being with drum corps and especially with CRU.

Last I heard was on Saturday from a staff member. They need 2 horns to fill the drill and the drill is all learned. It was also mentioned they had 36 guard in the drill. I am not sure about drum numbers, but I am sure they are comparable.

2 horns to fill the drill and it is still June. That never happened when I was in Cru. I guess things are going well for them.

Things are going very well. True:We have all the drill, an excellent large guard, a very musical hornline with an exciting book, a good sized and very talented (and young-but they all seem young to ME!) battery and a large pit. Lots of work to do in the next 2-weeks but progress is good.

I think most CRU members now post on our corps site and/or have been extremely busy with finishing up school, band functions and perfecting music/drill. Looking forward to debuting in RaChaCha on 7/1 but first we have to get through this weekends 90+ degree camp! Check us out at Edgerton Park Sat 2-9 and Sun 9-3. Thanks for the interest.

Edited by Storkysr

bump

very productive saturday

WOW what a weekend, so much done... guard is looking awesome (i have never been this impressed by guard, being a brass player, it kinda makes me want to pick up a flag :worthy: ), brass are looking/sounding amazing (what pretty pictures we make :P ), and percussion is becoming more and more clean by the minute. all i have to say is wow! oh yeah, very special thanks to the woman on the podium waving her hands at us. she sure gave us the best practice in a while :worthy: . now that we got the first runthrough all said and done with, the only place we can go is up, and i guarentee that we will... in a huge way. Check out CRU- 2006, you wont regret it.

WOW what a weekend, so much done... guard is looking awesome (i have never been this impressed by guard, being a brass player, it kinda makes me want to pick up a flag :worthy: ), brass are looking/sounding amazing (what pretty pictures we make :P ), and percussion is becoming more and more clean by the minute. all i have to say is wow! oh yeah, very special thanks to the woman on the podium waving her hands at us. she sure gave us the best practice in a while :worthy: . now that we got the first runthrough all said and done with, the only place we can go is up, and i guarentee that we will... in a huge way. Check out CRU- 2006, you wont regret it.

Thanks for your comments. Delighted to hear all is well with Cru!

Practice is moved to Medina for Saturday.

Also, Saturday is a FULL UNIFORM dress rehearsal in Vets Park in Medina!

cant wait.....everyone should come and check us out.... :)