Crowd Surfing

Thanks for gettin' my back, Stef. I'll be taking the training wheel's off soon...

I'm just a sucker for a guy in an SUV. Even if it is a Kia... :)

:P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an interesting visual effect and certainly very unique...it's just a little gimmicky for my tastes.

Oh Pish! You're just mad cause the show's not done yet!!

:bleah:

Stef

Well, if they'd spent less time rolling around on the floor and passing people overhead, maybe they'd have the show finished!

:devin:

:bleah:

Well maybe it IS finished but they just read all the complaining we had about it and chose to withhold the ending just to tick you off!!

Stef

I also interpreted the effect as a conveyor belt (that's consistent with the theme), but I agree that the shape of it obscures that a bit. Longer and a bit narrower would be better. And turn out only guard, not horn players. It's the guard in the machine uni's that makes that work.

Well maybe it IS finished but they just read all the complaining we had about it and chose to withhold the ending just to tick you off!!

Wow! They did that JUST FOR ME?? I never knew I had such influence.

By the way, you know my previous comment was tongue in cheek and all in good fun. (I'm never sure if my silly sarcasm comes off that way or if people take it seriously.)

that's the part I noted as "mosh pit" in my description of it from last Thursday nights dress rehearsal they did...

Call it what you will, but I'm glad it's being understood as a conveyer belt. I would hate for the drill/concept person

who came up with that to have to hear it be referred to as a "mosh pit" all year... :P b**bs

it's cool ^OO^

is this another "fight club" like in 2002?????

Well, if they'd spent less time rolling around on the floor and passing people overhead, maybe they'd have the show finished!

:devin:

If you follow the Cavaliers, you should know that they won't have the show completely finished until Murphreesboro, and maybe not even then. There is always something new to add, why show it all so early? They added the last move on Sat, that morning! The show is not finished yet.!

I can't say I've ever tried crowd surfing. I don't think the waves the audience does could get me high enough in the air to hang 10...lol