Housing Sites for San Diego?

All the corps going to the San Diego show have a day off from competition the day before. So I was wondering if anyone knew where some corps would be staying the night before.

All the corps going to the San Diego show have a day off from competition the day before. So I was wondering if anyone knew where some corps would be staying the night before.

According to SCV's site, the A-corps will be at Valley Center High School. Cadet corps will be back in Santa Clara.

My friend just told me BD was in oceanside tomorrow...I don't know exactly where. We are going to check them out tomorrow evening.

My friend just told me BD was in oceanside tomorrow...I don't know exactly where. We are going to check them out tomorrow evening.

I'll assume Oceanside HS? Woohoo... only half an hour away!

Mandarins is staying at Martin Luther King High School in Riverside, CA.

wow.. that's a haul down through a lot of traffic to the show in SD.. are they there for an extended period (like, until the Riverside show, or something)?

I was the housing coordinator for the San Diego show the year we resuscitated it with SDDBCA.. Was able to find plenty of housing in town (between N.Cty and S.Bay) that was either donated or relatively inexpensive -- and most of the corps wanted to stay beyond the 24hrs we were required to provide them with.

Ahhh.. the good old days..

Stef