Academy

If they have improved from last year, which I am told they have, they will be a strong contender - kind of like Magic a few years ago. They were MANY points ahead of the competition last year. In another league in most folks opinions.

Once they compete against BDB and SCVC, we will have a good idea of how they stack up. Both of the feeder corps are going to Nats this year and are having excellent starts to their season.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be able to see Academy until Frisco, TX....I wish more dII/III's came to San Antonio

Looking forward to seeing them there though. Everybody should be making their final push by then...that's my favorite time of the season.

Good luck to all.

quite impressive. Wish I could see them live this year

stupid pacific ocean seperating lands frickenwatertoodeepcantswimfrickenpieceof...

yeah :(

I haven't seen or heard The Academy, but after seeing scores this high in mid/late July, I'm really looking forward to hearing the APD when it comes out. I was expecting a lot from the Academy when I saw that they're going to Finals with a full 135. Good luck to all Div. IIs.

well, for the past two seasons, they've designed the show to peak at the end of their season -- 04 on july 6th, 05 in denver. while i'm not worried, we'll have to wait and see :)