Wow...Coats might be for real..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And i'm not talking about a 5th place finish. I have no problem with that. Looks like Cavies, BD and Cadets should be looking over their shoulders. They just might have another one to add to the pac.

umm... its the 7th day of the season. their 4th contest? for all we know they can stall at 75 for the next week. DCI is a marathon, not a sprint.

for all we know they can stall at 75 for the next week.

Well, theoretically so could BD, Cavies, and Cadets. Since none of us has a magic crystal ball it seems unfair to ONLY nay-say on the Bluecoats! ^0^

Cadets coming out with a 74 was a shock. Coats might be a 3rd place contender now??

awwww c'mon... let's let the Bluecoats have their hype. Maybe they will stall - but maybe they are HOT and the staff and kids are CRANKING out great rehearsals. I hope that the Bluecoats are hearing all of this talk and eating it up. Hype on Bluecoats!

I also kinda hope that Hoppy is a little edgy tonight.

Go Blooo.

And why not??? Who's to say they can't be a legitimate contender??? They work just as hard as anyone else. Why shouldn't they be given credit yet?? The obviously deserve it so far.

Coats are real at the start.

they could turn into another 5-6th place corps by the end of the season (which btw, is still great.)

go Blue!

~>conner

Cadets coming out with a 74 was a shock. Coats might be a 3rd place contender now??

i guess i have to be the jerk in this one. Cadets played one show coats played like five. Cadets have the best first show score this year coats had a 70 cadets had a 74 in first show. therefore wait until cadets have the same amount of shows and they will probably be ahead of coats. also its the first time the judges observed the show.

Edited by Silver_King