Walnut Show Tickets

I have a few tickets available for the DCI Show in Walnut this evening. I realize it is LATE notice .... but if there's someone that would like a GREAT seat (Sec C - Row 25 or 29) - send me a PM with your contact info (incl phone number) and we'll work out the details.

The price ..... FREE!

Don't delay - because I'll be leaving home for the stadium around 2:00pm.

See ya at the show tonite.

-john

Aren't Kingsmen Alumni corps doing a standstill at this show?

Could someone please tell us how they did?

They were AWSOME!!! I wanna join!!! They were really LOUD ( with good tone quality ) and on G!!!

The rifles were great, most of the time. The drumline was rudimenting away, and it sounded great on modern drums!!!

Gosh, I think there were only 10 contras, but there were probably 30+ sops, 20+mellos,30+baritones...

It was really nice. I don't know what to say. :huh::lol::lol:

Felt like a perfect moment in history - lot's of old school touches (guard moves) coming from an Alumni corps in what looked like bowling shirts - really cool! (The flags seemed to match them too!)

The crowd rose in unison at the presentation of the colors - chilling respectful moment and they will be in full uniform on Friday (Semifinals) in 2007 at the Rose Bowl = Woooohoooo!

Thanks for the tickets John! I really enjoyed the show!

You're both quite welcome. I'm glad that you were able to see what was a FINE show last night - with all the corps putting-on great performances. Its been hard to imagine that its only June 20-something this week - with the quality of the shows we've seen.

Of-course, our own Ryan H Turner (the Voice of drum corps in Southern California) did a great job again .... keeping the program moving.

And HOW ABOUT those KINGSMEN? WOWOWOWOWOWOW What a moment in history. I can only imagine what they have in-store for us next August in Pasadena.

Kudos to Stuart Pompel and the Pacific Crest organization .... as well as Alan Cox and the folks at Esperanza .... for a couple of really great shows in SoCal the past two nights. GREAT JOB, folks.

Tonite the tour moves to Riverside .... and we'll be there.

C'ya at the show.

-john