BD, Cadets, Cavies, SCV Comparison

My friend Assia ( Sexyguardcap ) Will no longer post on DCP. Assia was confronted by a DCP member at a show. She had to call the police. There are fools out there so be careful.

uh ya...explain this if you don't mind...

where's espn's kenny mayne to do one of those sportscenter pieces where he sees like 4 different events in a day or a couple days. get him on a plane and zig zag back and forth to see all these corps in shows back to back. :P

cause kenny mayne would know what to look for in a drum corps show :)

How does somebody get confronted at a show by a DCP member unless they were giving out way too much personal information out? Just like myspace. I 've met great people on there and I've told women I know don't give out anything you don't want strangers to know about you. I mean if there's 2000 folks at a show and unless you mentioned you were going to a certain show and would be wearing so and so and sitting in so and so section... well you get my drift, the chances should be minimal for a stranger to know who you are.

Thats a shame really. Just goes to show you can't put personal information or even pictures on the net. This is a small community, and I sure someone might recognize someone else by picture alone at a show. Be careful out there, especially you ladies.