Chesapeake tomorrow

I was planning on heading down to Chesapeake tomorrow. But weather.com is telling me that t-storms are in the forecast for tomorrow night.

For those in the area, what are the local forecasts saying?

Also, would anyone want to meet up for dinner or something if the show doesn't happen?

I am in the Chesapeake area. Weather here is "iffy." It was beautiful today with low humidity, but I don't know how long that will last. From looking at the radar, anything is possible for tomorrow night.

Last year it rained just before the show.

Here's a good link to observe the radar;

http://weather.dailypress.com/US/VA/Newport_News.html?main=1

The forecast is for thunderstorms pretty much all week here in Williamsburg, so I expect mostly the same in Chesapeake. Though as Malibu said, it rained before the show last year, and it went on fine after it cleared up...

It rained really hard for an hour or two in the morning in Williamsburg, but cleared up after that. I'm not sure about Chesapeake, but the weather report says 60% chance of T-storms tonight. Here's hoping that the show goes on...

Edited by Halcyon122

It rained really hard for an hour or two in the morning in Williamsburg, but cleared up after that. I'm not sure about Chesapeake, but the weather report says 60% chance of T-storms tonight. Here's hoping that the show goes on...

Thunder right now in yorktown, raining off/on for a while