So what ever happened to that amp petition?

Stream, i hope for your sake, the baby falls in love with 75 Madison :P

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they were heard alright :worthy: , well they are hearing voices now. Amped voices b**bs

The fact that our opinions were ignored doesn't mean it wasn't worthwhile expressing them. If our society ever reaches a point where people decide they can't be troubled to protest something just because the powers-that-be couldn't care less, then we're all in big trouble.

Hey how's the Madison gig going? I didn't realize how many Memphis Blues alumni and 27 folks were marching there? I almost forgot that many went to Madison after Memphis...

This old lady just had a beautiful baby boy..not too bad for an old lady... :P

The Madison gig is going great. We have our first full out show one week from tonight.

I was going to ask you if that was your baby in your avatar.

Congrats Stephanie B) . We (well my wife) wife is currently pregnant :D

Thank you! I thought I was too old for this (at 41) but it was the best birthday present ever, he was born 4 days before my birthday and right before Fathers Day.

Get ready, it's gonna change your life (for the better) forever, you will be amazed at how the baby changes your perspective on life in general!

And play drum corps now while she is pregnant and lots of music (Especially Mozart), he will recognize it when he's out of her womb. He loves Madison, Phantom, Bridgemen and of course 27. :)

And yes David, that is Ryan in my avatar! :)

Actually 74-75 Muchachos B)

tease :P