Madison Alumni Reunion Corps First Performance

About 50-100 fans and friends of the Madison Scouts oldsters were treated to a semi uniformed full show performance at the completion of our 3rd camp. Members wore their Aussies, green program shirts, gauntlets and black uniform shoes.

All I can say is WOW. Still smiling hours later!! :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This alumni project is the most fun I've ever had playing. It was very cool to play in front of an audience today. They were feeding off of our energy and I was hyping off theirs.

Can't wait till the next camp.

This alumni project is the most fun I've ever had playing. It was very cool to play in front of an audience today. They were feeding off of our energy and I was hyping off theirs.

Can't wait till the next camp.

Just posted a video from yesterdays rehearsal including almost the entire final performance... Media ran out about 3 minutes early... Makes ya hungry for more! ;)

Check out the media page at the project website... http://fastlanecpu.com/reunion

About 50-100 fans and friends of the Madison Scouts oldsters were treated to a semi uniformed full show performance at the completion of our 3rd camp. Members wore their Aussies, green program shirts, gauntlets and black uniform shoes.

All I can say is WOW. Still smiling hours later!! :)

Mike said he looked for you and didn't see you there! I thought you would be in Woodstock..

Sounds like it was tons of fun, wish I could have been there...

Stef

Mike said he looked for you and didn't see you there! I thought you would be in Woodstock..

Sounds like it was tons of fun, wish I could have been there...

Stef

Nope I was in Madison - I didnt see Mike there either!

Nope I was in Madison - I didnt see Mike there either!

Man!!! I was sitting right in front of Lynne Navis!!!!! :blink:

Man!!! I was sitting right in front of Lynne Navis!!!!! :blink:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

well I know who Lynn is from here and I know Don but I have never been introduced to her.

It's a great thing, especially if you were there while she video'd the final performance for us! (on the scaffolding) Thanks Lynne... Wish I would have brought more media to use! (Junko Too!) :) We've got two more camps to perfect it, I guess...