BD comparison

DCE judges were totally overwhelmed with BD last year,I think it gave BD a false sense of security thats why they ended up coming 4th

NO i think it may have been a summer long hangover being that the ENTIRE corps was able to drink over there....i just came back from some of the places they went to only a couple of weeks earlier and uhhh i partook lol

I feel sorry for the poor second place corps that could have gotten first place rewards. Devils should have been put in exhibition. It's like Mike Tyson beating up a kid in a wheel chair.

I feel sorry for the poor second place corps that could have gotten first place rewards. Devils should have been put in exhibition. It's like Mike Tyson beating up a kid in a wheel chair.

[/qunity ote]

sure, but the kid in the wheelchair would probably still collect millions of dollars and the second place corps had the opportunity to lose to the blue devils. i am pretty sure very few were too disappointed at competing against them.

NO i think it may have been a summer long hangover being that the ENTIRE corps was able to drink over there....i just came back from some of the places they went to only a couple of weeks earlier and uhhh i partook lol

I think those a false assumptions. We went to Europe in '88 and look what happened. BD went there a few years ago too, didn't they? You may have more free days in Europe, but at least we had far less travel time in between destinations. We got a lot of practice time in. I hardly doubt anything would give BD a false sense of security. How could one corps have a false sense of security with the Cadets and Cavies looming. Come on. BD being in Europe had nothing to do with their 4th place finish. Other factors, such as a weak show design (comparitive to their usual), and lower performance level, and a strong Phantom Regiment led to their 4th place finish - not Europe.

this comparison is pointless.

I'm guess you failed to see the humor.

~>conner