Are fewer corps using amplified voice this year than last?

I dont go to a show until Westminster. Then Allentown, Bristol, and Beverly.

And yes ,not a true fact, just used in the "fact is" way of presenting my statement

~G~

I know. Just razzin' you a little. kusanackwsa or whatever is cool. :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. Just razzin' you a little. kusanackwsa or whatever is cool. :)

"Kusanackwsa"?????? :blink:

Pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for enlightenment in the anglicized spelling of Japanese words, my son.... :blink:

Your contrition is your absolution - the FSM is forgiving. Please send a gift of $80 and you can have a DVD of me explaining it all.....

Jim

AMEN

OK - We have rampant post-modernism going on all over the place here at DCP - "there is no single truth, everything is an opinion, every point of view is valid....."

Well - yeah, I can dig that, but it's going to get awful tedious reading posts were every statement is prefaced by "in my opinion...." Let's just let people state their case without a load of politically correct qualifications, and reminders that it's just their opinion, OK? It's getting old. Besides, any good debater knows that such a qualification only weakens your arguement.

Let me start - Blue Devils use of amped voice in 2005 was excessive, walked over a lot of great music and grated on my nerves.

There - don't we all feel liberated? :P

Jim

:blink::blink::lol::blink::blink::lol::blink::blink::lol::worthy::worthy: AMEN!

wow. give it a rest.

HUH??!!

Yet you ridicule another corps who did it in your smart ### sig..they may not be your precious BD..but the 2004 Crown is no more guilty then the devs last year!

Hippocrite <**>

Edited by tubamann

OK - We have rampant post-modernism going on all over the place here at DCP - "there is no single truth, everything is an opinion, every point of view is valid....."

Well - yeah, I can dig that, but it's going to get awful tedious reading posts were every statement is prefaced by "in my opinion...." Let's just let people state their case without a load of politically correct qualifications, and reminders that it's just their opinion, OK? It's getting old. Besides, any good debater knows that such a qualification only weakens your arguement.

Let me start - Blue Devils use of amped voice in 2005 was excessive, walked over a lot of great music and grated on my nerves.

There - don't we all feel liberated? :P

Jim

:P