Cadets Pics?

I couldn't find it in the pictures, but I'm sure the kitchen sink is in there some place.

The Cadets pics are toward the end of the "Other Corps at the Atlanta Brass Classic" album -- image numbers 4608 thru 4698 (not all shots were uploaded to the site)

Edited by GeorgiaGirl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be boring if the Cadets "played it safe"???

Nothing boring about these Cadet shows:

1983, 1984, 1985, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001

The Cadets pics are toward the end of the "Other Corps at the Atlanta Brass Classic" album -- image numbers 4608 thru 4698 (not all shots were uploaded to the site)

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the fact that the Cadets' show appears to have everything, including the kitchen sink. He just didn't see the kitchen sink in the photos. :)

Actually, you will get a chance to see them in Indy if you want. :-)

Bob

Well, excuuuuuuse me if you guys decided we'd go to Indy instead of Kalamazoo. Then I wouldn't miss the show for that wedding.

But I do get to see the Glassmen perform in the UK. b**bs

More on topic, I do see where this mess all fits in with their show, too. From what I've heard of it. It just doesn't seem to be all that... pretty. For lack of a better word. Another random thought: Could the 2006 Cadets be the ######## child of VK and Star of Indiana? Seems like a delicate mix of both of their brands of "What the #### was that?"

Well, I love the Cadets unis and whole set up this year. its very psychadelic and reminds me of an acid trip, which is what alice in wonderland reminds me of.

and a side note, i kept looking through the pics, and the male guard unis from Phantom are something that might give small children nightmares.

Ugliest. Uniform. Ever. Bar none.

I'm nothing but intrigued by those pics. Haven't ever seen anything like it.

Do these unis spell the apocalypse of drum corps? Reading some posters on DCP, you'd think so. Can't please everyone, so don't even try. Usually the harshest critics, the ones who have snap judgments, are the ones who end up eating their words in the end. Or hot dogs. But that's irrelevant anyway. (All the so-called "informed" or "influential" critics who proclaimed this, that, or the other new thing throughout the history of art or music or dance "degenerate" or "distasteful" or "awful" or "the end of ______" end up looking like fools in hindsight. Critics are useless. Parasites mainly. They create nothing. Only pretend to, and make pretenses at being relevant.)

What matters is the art on the field, and the majority of fans who do have open minds and are curious to find out what's next.

And the unis do look very trippy, wierd, inventive, and absolutely unforgettable.

I can't wait to see this show!

Edited by zig zig ZAG

Ugh! That's a blocked site here. Could someone please put one of the uniform photos into this thread? THANKS!!!!

Not Cadets, but what's going on here?

2236738200032437388aqLvfe_ph.jpg

:P