• Cadets
    • Bluecoats

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting it twice isn't going to increase the chances of your prayers being answered :P

Posting it twice isn't going to increase the chances of your prayers being answered :P

my bad! i sneezed when i clicked post and ended up doulble clicking

my bad! i sneezed when i clicked post and ended up doulble clicking

I'd post a million times if it would help Cadets into 1st tonite, but since the Coats are amazing and their Blueness is kick*** this year, there will be no hope for Hopkins and Co.

I'd post a million times if it would help Cadets into 1st tonite, but since the Coats are amazing and their Blueness is kick*** this year, there will be no hope for Hopkins and Co.

Wow, another Bluecoats homer. I guess you are right; the Cadets will need all the help they can get.

Elmo Blatch

Hopkins may be operating the sound board tonight. He mentioned on his blog that their regular sound man is gone for 2 weeks. With the rain, the new guy hasn't had a chance to run the system...at least until today.

If Blue is going to top Cadets in '06, I say it must happen tonight or it probably won't happen at all.

hoppy was manning the board last night- overall i'd say he did a good job- couldnt really hear most of the talking, and the singing didnt really get in the way too much... keep it turned down!

but i had a great time watching cadets yesterday-

who do i WANT to win? bluecoats

who do i think will probably pull it out (at least by finals)? cadets (THIS year at least...)

and by "win" i mean tonight in Indiana- and by "pull it out" i mean- which of those two will be higher... not really saying either will win or not win it all :)

(you gotta be PC around here... )

Hopkins may be operating the sound board tonight. He mentioned on his blog that their regular sound man is gone for 2 weeks. With the rain, the new guy hasn't had a chance to run the system...at least until today.

If Blue is going to top Cadets in '06, I say it must happen tonight or it probably won't happen at all.

hopophone4ob.jpg

(photo courtesy dbc03)

Not with Superhop at the mixingboard!

Elmo Blatch

Edited by Elmo Blatch