is anyone going to the stockton show?

I'll be there ...... this will probably be my last opportunity to see the BD A Corps and SCV live before Madison.

Thankfully, there's a couple more shows in SoCal which I'll be able to catch.

That said - perhaps an East Coast show will be in the cards for this year. Ya never know!!

See ya in Stockton.

-john

I'll be there...setting out tombstones for BD C. :blink:

Went last year, can't this year. Stockton 2005 was my baby's first drum corps show, even though she had already performed with Renegades in a parade earlier in the year when she was 4 months old. Brings a whole new meaning to "all-age", doesn't it?

Garry

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Yeah I am going. My first Moonlight clasic in 14 years. I have a question I want to get there early so I can catch some of the warm ups. Any one have any ideas about how early to get there.

Well, it kind of depends on who you want to watch. If memory serves, the first corps will arrive about two hours before the show starts.

Thanks I of course want to catch the Big guys BD, SCV BK, and some of the rest of Div 1. But I have a nephew who loves the BDC corps so I if possible I would like to see thier practice if they do.