Should I download the Phantom Regiment APD from Columbia?

Is the newest Phantom Regiment APD much improved performance-wise over the other one? I would buy it...but all of those $1.99's add up when the credit card bill comes...and I think my job at Sylvan Learning Center is coming to an end very soon. :(

well... according to your signature- i guess so?

Yes, the columbia show sounded better to me.

I'm not going to be looking at that until after the BD and SCV APDs come out...get all of the performances and burn to CD

I've got both. Columbia is much better.

G

Corps like Phantom have a week's worth of performances under their belt. Phantom has already started to cut phrases from their show, as well as add little things to transition periods to help the show flow better. Even though I've done this activity and experienced the process of the season, it still amazes me when I listen to these two performances how different they are and how improved the corps get in just one week's time.

I've got both. Columbia is much better.

G

Ditto! ^OO^ :blink:

I saw PR at Columbia. Their sustained chord made my jaw drop.

Wow! Much improved. Brass sound is AMAZING. What a blend they have. Everyone's nailing those fast parts! Loved all the stuff they added in, like the screams and hellish effects after the ballad. Usually when a corps adds something extra in they make the show worse *cough*Cadets*cough*...not Phantom! :)