I'm kinda bummed

Let's just say I'm more irritated with the people who come to a drum corps show to buy clarinet stuff than I am with corps who don't mind selling it to them.

Yeh! And just think of all the great seats that would be available for you and the other 37 "hard corps" fans at the show if the bandos and their parents weren't there.

But wait...I forgot...it's probably a bunch of clarinet shirt buying bandos and their parents that are putting on the show you are attending in the first place.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 cents. What I'm upset about is that a good majority don't by souvies from lower placing corps. I understand that people are amazed by the Cavies, Regiment, and Blue Devils. Most likely they'll buy stuff from there. I went to the Normal show with two other friends(this being their first show), both bought something from the Cavies. They completely dismissed the Pioneer booth, even though they know kids who are marching there.

Edited by TickleMeElmo

My 2 cents. What I'm upset about is that a good majority don't by souvies from lower placing corps. I understand that people are amazed by the Cavies, Regiment, and Blue Devils. Most likely they'll buy stuff from there. I went to the Normal show with two other friends(this being their first show), both bought something from the Cavies. They completely dismissed the Pioneer booth, even though they knew kids who marched there.

Actually, I'm a bit of both in this case. I have stuff from Troopers, Court of Honor, and Spartans, as well as Bluecoats, Crown, Cadets, and Phantom Regiment. I was actually disappointed at the Columbia, SC show to find that Teal Sound didn't have any souvies out (at least that I could find). I definitely would've gotten something.

While, I do play flute I completely understand. Try going to Phantom Regiment's souvie stand. I bought some patches last year like what you are looking for.

I am a BK alumni, and that's why I wanted one. Why don't all corps sell alumni patches???