Indy is streaming

yes - especially since the Glassmen are much better in brass.

Both the brass caption and (especially) the guard caption judging are very suspect this evening. I don't often dispute judging but tonight's caption results are VERY strange in those two captions.

I guess I'll have to ask you to explain that one

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how optimistic George is, and then how willing he is to blast the judges when things don't turn out his way.

It's just funny..

Edited by Jayzer

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Colts don't have any video footage on the recaps..........

I love how optimistic George is, and then how willing he is to blast the judges when things don't turn out his way.

It's just funny..

whatever. Just compare the brass & colorguard results to the results from the prior night - guard especially was nutty.

i love how everybody is soo optimistic for the cavies even though bd had a bad show tonight and still won..brass score went down .7...thats huge....

i love how everybody is soo optimistic for the cavies even though bd had a bad show tonight and still won..brass score went down .7...thats huge....

I agree. I watched the stream on Cavs and BD. The Cavs perform their show very well, but BD had a very pitchy run-through and tanked in brass, but still had them by just over half a point. Madison should be interesting but in the end, I'm sorry to say that the Cavaliers might be sleeping with the fishes in Madison B)

how could you possibly get a feeling like that...

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a huge Cavies or BD guy (I'm a Regiment fan, personally).

I was there live tonight. Cavaliers still have a new ending to put in, and I'm not sure what else BD could add as far as demand goes. Cavies are under a point back with basically an incomplete show.

See also: 2004.