After Indy - Where does PR fit in

I'm just not sure PR has a visual program that can really contend with anything above 5th.

yeah yeah, "resistance is futile. you will be assimilated" bring it on.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be able to see how Phantom and Blooooo do head-to-head tomorrow night. The Missus und moi have tickets to the Fairfield show, which will also feature Crown, Glassmen, Cap Reg, SW.

Should be interesting. . . :)

I think PR is being underestimated and SCV overestimated.

We'll be able to see how Phantom and Blooooo do head-to-head tomorrow night. The Missus und moi have tickets to the Fairfield show, which will also feature Crown, Glassmen, Cap Reg, SW.

Should be interesting. . . :)

Same here. I'll be hunting down Bloo tonight to see if I can watch them rehearse, but I will be very interested to see how things shake out between PR and Bloo at Fairfield.

snip<<I think PR is being underestimated>>

That seems to be a trend this year. That's okay. Let them think the Regiment's no threat . . . ^0^

I see them in 4th-6th. Although I enjoyed the music, visually their show didn't do a whole lot for me. While they are currently ranked 4 in the music captions - visually they are 6th. They are trying to sell a dark show this year - not an easy task.

I think PR is being underestimated and SCV overestimated.

Well, SCV was pretty solidly 4-5 points behind BD on the west coast. So I would say that the scores SCV is scoring over there right now, are pretty comparable to what they would be scoring with everyone else. With that being said, it is very likely that Phantom will outscore SCV, but I do not think that they are being overestimated... at least by the judges.

The way things look to me at the moment, PR is 4 or 5 depending on how they matchup with Bluecoats - that happens tomorrow for the first time this season, I believe, and I'll be there to see it. :)

SCV is right now sitting 7-9 at best and need to catch up dramatically to get back to the higher overall placements they have been accustomed to achieving. :)

the visual is the problem with PR.

there are too many brass.

it looks great on paper and at rehersal but when you put on all white it looks very cluttered. looks like moths.

we all love lots of brass . you must be spread to have 70 something.

phantom is not.

how many do they actually have ?

same with crossmen in 2005. ( not this season though, they look great )

looked like ants all bunched together.

Edited by dcifan2002