Cadets

With respect, you sound like a broken record when referring to Cadets. If you despise the show so much, why do you spend so much time talking about it?

Just curious?

C"mon...the "BORG" has sent out mightier warriors than you to try and sleigh and contain me. You gotta do better than that. b**bs

~G~

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I haven't seen the show yet (live anyway...Season Pass is another story), but it seems to me that most of the Cadets problem, and least in terms of audience reaction, is that they assume you saw last years show. They do little things that harken back to last season, and this show IS a sequel. But not everyone will understand because not everyone saw last years' show. Thats a fundamental flaw in design, IMO.

I think this is where Hop's blog comes into play. They have the beginning and end synonymous to last years show, but the middle section is all new, with very little discussing last years "plot". I think this is what Hop meant when he needs to tie Dani into Alice because there isn't a direct correlation.

C"mon...the "BORG" has sent out mightier warriors than you to try and sleigh and contain me. You gotta do better than that. b**bs

~G~

By your lack of response to the question, I will take it that I was right on either one or both.

Trust me. it would not take much to "sleigh" (as you put/spelled it) )plus there is no snow on the ground here in Jersey. YOU should know that) & contain you. Then again, why would anyone bother b**bs .

Edited by Stream of Consciousness

With respect, you sound like a broken record when referring to Cadets. If you despise the show so much, why do you spend so much time talking about it here? Seems just like either too much time on your hands or just a bias towards Cadets.

Just curious?

Please, I'm one of the biggest Cadets fans on this board, and I think this show is terrible. No one ever has biases against corps, just against shows. And when a show is bad, it's perfectly fine to be biased against it.

I think this is where Hop's blog comes into play. They have the beginning and end synonymous to last years show, but the middle section is all new, with very little discussing last years "plot". I think this is what Hop meant when he needs to tie Dani into Alice because there isn't a direct correlation.

You shouldn't NEED a blog or libretto or vocals to understand a show! If you're going to tell a story, tell it on the field so that it can be understood. If you're not doing that, you're creating confusion through what is ultimately poor design.

Please, I'm one of the biggest Cadets fans on this board, and I think this show is terrible. No one ever has biases against corps, just against shows. And when a show is bad, it's perfectly fine to be biased against it.

To each his own. I just find it funny how much GMichael talks about a show he/she does not like. Maybe use that "energy" on posting about shows they do like rather than constantly spouting the same nonsense all over this place.

Edited by Stream of Consciousness

Again, much insight. You are wise beyond your years. You have my respect. I learned a long time ago, trolls will coax you anyway they can to engage you in less than ideal situations and then leave you holding the bag. I could respond with paragraphs full of answers but those that know me know where I stand, those that dont will form their own opinions and base it on what I say, those that want to engage in banter and argue, well they arent worth it.

~G~

What bugged me most was the fact that the show was disjointed...that wasn't a show...it was 4 or 5 mini-shows performed after one another...the vocals just made it worse

Again, much insight. You are wise beyond your years. You have my respect. I learned a long time ago, trolls will coax you anyway they can to engage you in less than ideal situations and then leave you holding the bag. I could respond with paragraphs full of answers but those that know me know where I stand, those that dont will form their own opinions and base it on what I say, those that want to engage in banter and argue, well they arent worth it.

~G~

Troll?

Who said argue? I have asked you a question to which you have chosen to not answer. So be it. Just makes your "banter" less credible.

What bugged me most was the fact that the show was disjointed...that wasn't a show...it was 4 or 5 mini-shows performed after one another...the vocals just made it worse

Thanks to at least staying on topic. Maybe that contributed to my feelings about it losing the intent to me. The vocals are still not the issue to me but respect your opinion.