Buffalo

Heard there may be rain tomorrow night.

If not, someone say Hi to my parents and brother Jay who went up from Texas.

I want to go to this show, but I'm a little hesitant to take the afternoon off work and drive over 3 hours with a van full if the show isn't going to happen... I think only two shows have been rained out so far this season; anyone know how bad it has to be before they cancel the show altogether?

On another note, some guys I play hockey with say there's a biker bar/roadhouse in the Buffalo area with a smokehouse out back that serves up some of the best pulled pork on the planet... Anyone here familiar with the Buffalo area that knows what place they're talking about?

Thanks,

Jayl

I want to go to this show, but I'm a little hesitant to take the afternoon off work and drive over 3 hours with a van full if the show isn't going to happen... I think only two shows have been rained out so far this season; anyone know how bad it has to be before they cancel the show altogether?

On another note, some guys I play hockey with say there's a biker bar/roadhouse in the Buffalo area with a smokehouse out back that serves up some of the best pulled pork on the planet... Anyone here familiar with the Buffalo area that knows what place they're talking about?

Thanks,

Jayl

If the place is downtown it won't be far from the stadium. Check the weather a few hours before you go...ya never know, the rains may come early or after the show.

It's been pouring in the Sarasota area the past 4 days, but my grass is loving it!

Thanks,

Jayl

I think you are thinking of Fat Bob's

They are forecasting 1 to 2" of rain starting now. It might clear out by the show time, and the field should hopefully drain, but it is supposed to storm all through the day tomorrow.

Weren't there a slew of shows that got rained out when that big storm system crept up the coast several days ago?

I wouldn't be surprised if this one gets called

Thanks for all the feedback. Weather sites on the net say the chance of precipitation is anywhere from 50 - 90% for tomorrow night. If I can find enough places to give me 50/50 odds tomorrow, I think we'll just go for it and hope for the best. I haven't seen a show since opening the season in Toledo and I need a fix.

I'm not sure if Fat Bob's was the place, but it looks like a great place to check out none the less... Thanks again!

Jayl