Which Topic is Annoying You Most?

Tired Topics  

67 members have voted

1. 1. I would be happiest if I never again had to hear about.......?

• Blue Devils and the "Year of Sixes" Theory
    • The Cadets's show as the "End of Drum Corps" as we know it
    • (Insert Corps' Name), who only "has to clean/add their changes and they are suddenly guaranteed to win it all"...
    • Any topic concerning George Hopkins
    • Posters criticizing other posters for their opinions, then getting defensive about their own opinions
    • Not comparing scores from different shows

This poll is not to try and set any policy or change rules. I am simply curious as to what topic(s) the DCP community is the most tired of hearing about.

I fully expect that there will be other threads created on each of these topics at some point, so I have no illusions that a majority saying they dislike one more than the other will end discussion on that topic. I am just trying to get a "pulse" so to speak.

The topics mentioned above are either the most prevalent topics, or topics where, the second they start, I get the sense in the responses of "tiredness" in having to deal with this yet again.

If you have other topics in mind, feel free to post them in your reply.

FYI, I do not want this to be an opportunity to start up discussion on why you like/dislike George Hopkins, DCI, any of the active corps, etc. This is a simple question as to which topic(s) you would most like to see go away.

Edited by pags

This poll is not to try and set any policy or change rules. I am simply curious as to what topic(s) the DCP community is the most tired of hearing about.

I fully expect that there will be other threads created on each of these topics at some point, so I have no illusions that a majority saying they dislike one more than the other will end discussion on that topic. I am just trying to get a "pulse" so to speak.

The topics mentioned above are either the most prevalent topics, or topics where, the second they start, I get the sense in the responses of "tiredness" in having to deal with this yet again.

If you have other topics in mind, feel free to post them in your reply.

FYI, I do not want this to be an opportunity to start up discussion on why you like/dislike George Hopkins, DCI, any of the active corps, etc. This is a simple question as to which topic(s) you would most like to see go away.

I know, I know..the one that complains about topics. Truly a waste of bandwidth, unproductive and not even a drum corps issue. Just discussion of the topics. It belongs in the off topic forum.

~G~

Can't we all just give peace a chance?

all the above.

~>conner

all the above.

~>conner

Dang, I knew I forgot one option, because honestly I feel the same way. If none of those topics surfaced again, I'd be able to spend a lot more time reading topics rather than avoiding them.

Glad to see another Cadets thread started, because you know this is where this whole thing will end up.

Nothing bothers me, I AM SUPER FAN! :)

Peace.

Glad to see another Cadets thread started, because you know this is where this whole thing will end up.

Nothing bothers me, I AM SUPER FAN! :)

Peace.

even Superman had his kryptonite.

~>conner