MP3 or WMA Downloads

Can anyone tell me the best site for downloading drum corps music in either WMA or MP3 format? Thanks

Can anyone tell me the best site for downloading drum corps music in either WMA or MP3 format? Thanks

Legally, DCI's Season Pass or any corps website which offers audio clip downloads.

For anything else:

The posting of copyrighted material is prohibited. Also prohibited is the request of or linking to illegally obtained copyrighted materials or illegally distributed copyrighted materials (such as mp3's). Any posts containing this material will be edited or deleted.

Well I had another question relating to this. I am perfectly willing to pay for downloads, and I have downloaded several APD's from the DCI website, but are there any other legal vendors of drum corps downloads? I have searched and haven't found any.

Well I had another question relating to this. I am perfectly willing to pay for downloads, and I have downloaded several APD's from the DCI website, but are there any other legal vendors of drum corps downloads? I have searched and haven't found any.

Preserve Our Corps Memories (proceeds donated to junior corps)

Fleetwood Sounds

Real quick note for this thread. Please read the following Forum Guideline:

The posting of copyrighted material is prohibited. Also prohibited is the request of or linking to illegally obtained copyrighted materials or illegally distributed copyrighted materials (such as mp3's). Any posts containing this material will be edited or deleted.

Answering the original poster's question is fine, but only if you post links or give information on legal sites. If in doubt, don't post it.

Thanks.

Lance

Real quick note for this thread. Please read the following Forum Guideline:

Answering the original poster's question is fine, but only if you post links or give information on legal sites. If in doubt, don't post it.

Thanks.

Lance

Pssst...Already posted this in post #2. :D