The Mile-High Lounge

Doesn't ANYBODY know anyone at the show with a CELL PHONE???

My son is there, but he is usually too busy when the show ends, so he calls before (darn kid!!). They are 2 hours ahead of EST, so it is just befor 10PM there.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter is at the show WITH a cell phone and is supposed to call me when they announce scores.

Good! Start calling her every 7 seconds untill you get the scores. Go... :worthy:

My son is there, but he is usually too busy when the show ends, so he calls before (darn kid!!). They are 2 hours ahead of EST, so it is just befor 10PM there.

Just like my daughter..too busy. BUt then the BF is there..so for sure I won't be getting a call tonight. He drove from California to see her.

Bozz remember watching Crossmen warm up in Hibbing in 94? Love the jam session!!!!!!!!!!

joeB

I'll never forget that, coolest drumline warm up ever.

Aint it sad that DCI doesnt pump up this show like they used to. DATR used to be a "major" along with preview, DCI East, North, South, etc.

DCI did away with all of the regionals last year. I really miss the DCM championships in Dekelb. <**>

DCI did away with all of the regionals last year. I really miss the DCM championships in Dekelb. <**>

I think that DCI should pump this up more...just look at the line-up, the history of this show, and remember...Finals was at this very stadium just 2 years ago. And in my opinion...one of the best finals venues ever.