bd show changes

link to dci.org interview with david gibbs.

http://seasonpass.dci.org/events/live/audi...GibbsWrapUp.mp3

this is an interview with D.Gibbs following tonights show. apparently tonight just had a few minor changes but there is going to be a major change next week in texas and another even larger change the week after in tennessee. Hopefully these changes will put to rest everybodys feelings that this show is "missing something"

Edited by bdkappasig

link to dci.org interview with david gibbs.

http://seasonpass.dci.org/events/live/audi...GibbsWrapUp.mp3

this is an interview with D.Gibbs following tonights show. apparently tonight just had a few minor changes but there is going to be a major change next week in texas and another even larger change the week after in tennessee. Hopefully these changes will put to rest everybodys feelings that this show is "missing something"

There was also talk of a large change during finals week... :sshh:

i'm pretty sure the ending will change to something more dramatic. I think the ending now was just written to hold off until towards the end of the season.

and hold off it has...

i wrote on the bd forums, that they were probably trying to figure out the star 91 ending.. cause that would be PERFECT ending to this years show, with the whole crosses...

and hold off it has...

i wrote on the bd forums, that they were probably trying to figure out the star 91 ending.. cause that would be PERFECT ending to this years show, with the whole crosses...

I saw your post on there, and I agree 100% on all sides of your post...although it would be probably the most repetitive drill move in one show (the multiple crosses). I LOVE this show so much!

OK, how do we rationalize past thepoint that BD's show is very thin? It is quite simplistic compared to Cavies, Phantom, Cadets, and Bluecoats. Possibly even Crown and SCV. The virtusosity of the performers can only take an inferior vehicle so far.

OK, how do we rationalize past thepoint that BD's show is very thin? It is quite simplistic compared to Cavies, Phantom, Cadets, and Bluecoats. Possibly even Crown and SCV. The virtusosity of the performers can only take an inferior vehicle so far.

I am glad someone else feels the same way I do.

I'm sure hoping that they're not just pulling our leg on this one, as I, too, think the show is a little "flat", though very well performed. It's like a good, but not great pasta sauce right now - tasty, enjoyable, but lacking that extra "zing" . . . hope they're digging out the special italian spices out of the back of the cabinet for us!