What No Clifton Review?

:huh::huh:

Thanks, Dan! btw, nice seeing you guys at Clifton .... hope the rest of your summer goes well ... see you soon ... B)

Lisa,

You have NO IDEA what you are asking. Security at that gate before the show is a matter of national security. Everyone knows that terrorists have plotted for decades on how to infiltrate the Clifton locker rooms and sausage stand.

--------------------

Dan McGrogan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa,

You have NO IDEA what you are asking. Security at that gate before the show is a matter of national security. Everyone knows that terrorists have plotted for decades on how to infiltrate the Clifton locker rooms and sausage stand.

No kidding. That same guy has been manning the gate for the three years I've been coming to Clifton. Last year, he even brought two Bucs guard members to tears because he was such a complete jerk.

It's drum corps, guys, not the Bahgdad Green Zone.

Please, Cabs, get rid of this guy next year.

Edited by Kamarag

I'm sure if you folks discuss it with your administration, and they can have a talk with ours prior to next years show it can be address, RATHER then slam dunk on DCP.........

Thanks very much.

I'm sure if you folks discuss it with your administration, and they can have a talk with ours prior to next years show it can be address, RATHER then slam dunk on DCP.........

Thanks very much.

um it was addressed by my corps administration to yours numerous times over the years. its the reason the Hurcs got field staff shirts back in the mid 90's because of hassles at the Clifton show. since nothing has been done after all this time why shouldn't we discuss it here?

NO the same Gate Guard Ran by everyone with a camera in the stadium and put his hand over the camera len's so none could be taken.. Now that's security.. :P

wise ant :P

Thanks very much.

It has been...many times.

Look, I don't blame Cabs. They have enough to worry about without having to deal with the "Gate Nazi", which he has come to be called the last few years. I believe the show administration will now get the message. Sometimes you HAVE to bring things up in public to get them dealt with.

Alright - since this thread isn't even close to anything regarding a review thread anymore, topic closed.