I.C. Reveries/27th Lancers

One more Jim: Doubling up in the shower in Montreal.

Now Kevin....I have been known to participate in many events - but all with the female gender (not that there is anything wrong with that), but doubling up in the shower was not one of them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah my plan has worked.....spill John, I want stories!!!! Yea.... ^0^

Ah my plan has worked.....spill John, I want stories!!!! Yea.... ^0^

Thanks Mike !!! :sshh:

Now Kevin....I have been known to participate in many events - but all with the female gender (not that there is anything wrong with that), but doubling up in the shower was not one of them.

But it's twu, it's twu. I was in line when it happened. When you only have 4 showers and over 60 guys waiting to take a shower after a long day at rehearsal, anything is possible.

But it's twu, it's twu. I was in line when it happened.......anything is possible.

See how dangerous cut and paste can become!!! What exactly do YOU mean by.....I was in line.....???

See how dangerous cut and paste can become!!! What exactly do YOU mean by.....I was in line.....???

:wall: :lolhit: :spit:

I was strictly an observer. And the actual doubling up event was done more for shock value than "pleasure". In the meantime, behind us was the towel room for the pool which was open on both sides and we had a clear view of the pool as I'm sure the swimmers had of us. Very interesting place this Montreal.

• 4 months later...

More history lessons - John Martin, I am dissappointed in you. Smiling Eddie was attached to a tree during a day at the beach, while on our southern tour in 77.And last but not least, I am reasonalby certain that Ed did not march in 78.

Sincerely, the other JH

Look what I found:

Eddieatthetree.jpg

Edited by john2780