Hottest Guards of all time

I can't click on the "media" button on the DB website....strange

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the past....St. Joe's always had beautiful girls. I was always in love with about half the gaurd. Blue Rock had a bunch of hotties too!!!!!!!

From my era I'd have to agree with early 70's Casper Troopers and Blue Stars. They were not only nice looking girls but reasonably friendly towards guys in green uniforms. Some of the others mentioned (Anaheim, SCV, etc.) could easily go on the list. Just listing a couple personal favorites.

BK 2000

SCV 2004

From the past....St. Joe's always had beautiful girls. I was always in love with about half the gaurd. Blue Rock had a bunch of hotties too!!!!!!!

"Hottest":

Going back "A Ways": I would include the Loretto Knights, St Kevins Emerald Knights, Bridgeport PAL Cadets, Connecticut Royal Lancers, Milford Police Cadets, Cambridge Caballeros and Boston Crusaders.

Many of the PAL, Lancers and Milford ladies are again "Doing their thing" with the Park City Pride Alumni, and they look JUST AS GREAT!!!!

Elphaba

Wow...no love for the Crossmen girls. Suddenly I feel as if we're the red-headed stepchildren of DCI color guards.

:rolleyes:

Ok, I'm sure she's come up before (I didn't read all 12 pages), but I'm gay and even though she wasn't in the guard, I have to say Phantom's '96 DM, Kristi Spears.

I have to agree with xmenjeffb Florida Wave had some really beautiful girls in the guard, and 88 Devils were smoking too. But I’d like to add my vote for 89 Regiment, 91 Bluecoats (have to give my age out girls some love) and how about the featured girl in the 88 Suncoast Sound show….