Question about BUCS

The Buccaneers will be performing in exhibition, at the beginning of the show. I don' t have the exact time, but since the show starts at 6:30 p.m. I will go way out on a limb and say that we'll take the field shortly thereafter.

Needless to say, the entire Buccaneers organization is excited about the opportunity to present our 2006 production to what we know will be a large, informed and enthusiastic crowd. It's a great opportunity to showcase to a DCI audience what DCA is about, and we're grateful to Dan Acheson and DCI for their kind invitation.

is there going to be streaming for seasonpass members?

~>conner

Bucs are performing on Friday evening?

This may very helpful in convincing a certain former Buccaneer euph to come down from NY for the show...

It's Saturday evening, August 5, I believe. Not Friday.

Fran

Buccaneers are performing on Saturday NOT Friday.

In my pre-caffeine stupor this morning I thought I had included the date of our perfomance in my post. My apologies for any confusion.

DCI Eastern Classic

Saturday Evening, August 5

Buccaneers in Exhibition

Be there!

Edited by TomMoore

Don't forget the Reading Buccaneers Brass Band will be performing the National Anthem.

Yes, indeed. We are very pleased that "RB3," as we call it, will be making another appearance before a drum corps audience. We received many positive comments after the ensemble's initial performance at the Spring Preview, and this is another unique opportunity to present this new, exciting program offering from the Buccaneers organization!

Edited by TomMoore