Question about Cadets ballad from apd

Can someone tell me, when the girl is singing along with the ballad, are there actual lyrics, or is she just ooohing and aaahing. At times it almost sounds like she is trying to sing lyrics, but it is kind of muffled, so it is hard to tell?

And could someone tell us what they lyrics are if there are some?

Another question, when they hold the note in the ballad and then break, is she supposed to hold over after the cutoff or was that a mistake? It sounds like earlier she is about a half count behind the corps on one of the note changes, so I wasn't sure if she was still a half count behind there , or is it written that way?

Thanks

Can someone tell me, when the girl is singing along with the ballad, are there actual lyrics, or is she just ooohing and aaahing. At times it almost sounds like she is trying to sing lyrics, but it is kind of muffled, so it is hard to tell?

And could someone tell us what they lyrics are if there are some?

Another question, when they hold the note in the ballad and then break, is she supposed to hold over after the cutoff or was that a mistake? It sounds like earlier she is about a half count behind the corps on one of the note changes, so I wasn't sure if she was still a half count behind there , or is it written that way?

Thanks

No lyrics in the ballad - just vocalization, and she has hung over at the end of every show I've seen.

No lyrics in the ballad - just vocalization, and she has hung over at the end of every show I've seen.

She's supposed to hang over the cutoff.

It is just a bunch of oooohing and aaaaahing. No lyrics. She's the one usually covering up all the amazing sounds the hornline is producing during the ballad...

a few times in the original the word sanvean (the name of the piece) is sung, i don't think they do it on the field though.

No, she says Sanvean a few times, I'm pretty sure.