2006 Cavies, Is It That Good?

It's not big wow drill moments like what Frameworks had. Rather it's more of a total integration into the show concept. It's forming assembly lines, conveyor belts, that kind of thing. There's a move in the middle that's been talked about a couple of times, and a spinning spiral set in the opener that's pretty neat, but those are the only two "moves" that stand out. The rest is an abundance of little details that sell the show.

I kindly disagree sir. The opening set is a "big wow" moment. The faux or temp - ending from up high has some awseome drill. It just takes a few views to see it. Plus it was still a little on the dirty side.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that you'll definately get. ..and yes you will wonder "how the heck did they do that!!"

My friend and I had driven in from California, on business, and the day we arrived in Oswego Illinois, we dropped off the car we were driving, went in to my cousin's house for a drink, switched cars, and drove back down south to Normal/Bolingbrook, 2 hours, just to see them!!! Mind you, we only had gotten 6 hours of sleep, were very tired......but hey, THE CAVALIERS!!! TOTALLY AMAZING!!!

Was it worth it? YOU BET!!!! :huh:

For future reference, Bolingbrook is a suburb of Chicago, Bloomington/Normal is in the middle of a corn field.

It all boils down to preference. I personally don't care for the music, it doesn't move me. However they play the #### out of it, so I can't argue with that.

For future reference, Bolingbrook is a suburb of Chicago, Bloomington/Normal is in the middle of a corn field.

Correction noted......thank you, and you are so right......my bad!!!

Anyway, they were AWESOME!! :)

I saw them in Indy and was completely blown away

and more important Entertained. I didn't feel like

I was in Las Vegas at a Cirque de Soleil performance.

Zing Cadets!!!! :huh: But isn't Cirque de Soleil a popular attraction? hmmmm I think that it is.

I've only seen them through Seasons pass but I'd have to say that it is one of my favorite shows this year. I love the music and the drill has a lot of great wow moments (I thought).