Last time Bluecoats Marched 10 Snares

Dude, Bluecoat snare players are build like tanks, you can hit them with cars and they'll still march. :P

That's supposed to be a secret on here.

Who told you? They must be killed. :blink:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have ANY idea what you are talking about. :blink:

I went to high school with Rob Bowman, and that kid had major-league chops on snare and in percussion in general.

That was one killer snare line.

I went to high school with Rob Bowman, and that kid had major-league chops on snare and in percussion in general.

That was one killer snare line.

Yup! He sure did! Only guy I know who literally had sticks in his hands 19 hours a day!! e used to get hacked off on the bus at 3AM when Rob was drumming on the back of the seats...... But have to say, kept his chops up!!!

:)

Yup! He sure did! Only guy I know who literally had sticks in his hands 19 hours a day!! e used to get hacked off on the bus at 3AM when Rob was drumming on the back of the seats...... But have to say, kept his chops up!!!

:)

Rob was hard worker and i was very proud of him.

Carl

Rob passed that 3AM seat drumming along to Vince. I remember in 88 setting 2 rows in front of him on the bus and still feeling every drum stroke on the back of the seat behind me. Good old bus 265. No air conditioning, no bathroom, and at least once that season now rear tire...

Edited by bigwally8891

There were 20 or so snares in the '88 Autumn Leave percussion break, but it was just for that part of the show though. I wish I could find some pre-86 recordings. :rolleyes:

I think I might have a pic of this at home from prelims... I'll see if I can dig it up.