The San Antonio Texas Saloon...

The drill during the ballad is just...so lush. So complementary to the music...

This is just one guys oipinion here..... but I'll give it: The Blue Devils will not only win DCI, they will go undefeated this year. This is the total package for them this year.

Edited by X DM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it may not be the best BD brass line to hit the field, but it certainly doesn't suck. They have a really tough book, much togher then everyone else this year, so there's more to clean.

But total package? Oh yea.

Never said it sucked.....

Wow, overall the top 4 are very hot. I think BD is cleaner at this point visually, the guard is tighter and overall seemed like a more solid performance compared to Cavies. That's the good news, the bad news is going on after Cavies the show was not nearly as interesting. I think if Cavies can clean it up, there will be no question its their championship. BDs very solid, but really did not keep my interest the entire show. Cavies move all the time, there always something to watch, very integrated and complex show, yet entertaining at the same time. Madison is going to be exciting.

it was announced that BD will do a "special" encore tonight

Tonight...a very special episode of The Blue Devils...

Fielder: Oh, Patrick! You put out a phenomenal brass product year after year, but you need better drill to ever win another title!

Siedling: Jeff, you dweeb! You've sacrificed too many ankles to win four titles in the last six years!

Hopkins: Why are you fighting again! This is all just a little bit of history repeating! In four parts! With a door!

Door: Why are you blaming me again?

Bench: I know, it's surreal, and it's a great, great pleasure.

Door: A great, great pleasure.

Gibbs: Yowza! Props got more attention in this very special episode than I did!

I dunno where the myth came from that Devils don't have demanding drill. Perhaps it's because they ARE so clean, they make it look easy. They are hauling butt all over that field. I guess they could add gimmicks like Cavaliers and be considered "cutting edge" but I prefer hauling booty and playing your butt off. That's just me...

BD in 06!!

Well, still no scores, so we might as well get the drinking going.

"99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer..."

:P