The San Antonio Texas Saloon...

I feel like we have a repeat of the 1995 Season on our hands...

BD's show is great and very powerful, but it lacks the complexity of the Cavaliers show. Cadets show is controversial...as it was in 95...with all those benches! haha...

Boy, those benches sure get around, don't they? :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one...

I keep my benches in check.

97 bottles of beer on the bench...

Tonight...a very special episode of The Blue Devils...

Fielder: Oh, Patrick! You put out a phenomenal brass product year after year, but you need better drill to ever win another title!

Siedling: Jeff, you dweeb! You've sacrificed too many ankles to win four titles in the last six years!

Hopkins: Why are you fighting again! This is all just a little bit of history repeating! In four parts! With a door!

Door: Why are you blaming me again?

Bench: I know, it's surreal, and it's a great, great pleasure.

Door: A great, great pleasure.

Gibbs: Yowza! Props got more attention in this very special episode than I did!

LOL...hilarious.

I dunno where the myth came from that Devils don't have demanding drill. Perhaps it's because they ARE so clean, they make it look easy. They are hauling butt all over that field. I guess they could add gimmicks like Cavaliers and be considered "cutting edge" but I prefer hauling booty and playing your butt off. That's just me...

BD in 06!!

It's no myth. Watch the dvds. You can purchase them at www.dci.org Sorry but you asked for that one... :P

Um, yea. Not so much.

Love the show and the book, but it's second to Devils. They do get bonus points for having the trumpets play baris in the ballad though.

I dunno where the myth came from that Devils don't have demanding drill. Perhaps it's because they ARE so clean, they make it look easy. They are hauling butt all over that field. I guess they could add gimmicks like Cavaliers and be considered "cutting edge" but I prefer hauling booty and playing your butt off. That's just me...

BD in 06!!

I agree 100%. If you like fast-paced, adrenaline rushed shows then the Cavies are it. They are vey good at what they do. For BD though it's all about sophistication and making everything look "cool and suave". That is what I love about both groups (their differences), but to say BD is boring or nothing but park and bark is ludricous. I enjoyed both, but I am really impressed with BD's seamless and sophisticated show design.