Bb Spit Valves

I don't think horn lines should allow players to use their spit valves during the show. It's disgusting to see some giant King Contra dip and blow out his horn during a performance. Especially trumpet/soprano soloist. Try a barf :sshh: ^0^ bag or something, eh!

Mom

How many soprano lines have been washed out by contra's empting thier spit valves? I can tell you....to many.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. im having a new vision... inspired byt the capes thread actually.. totally a cadets thing, with all thrie use of props...

everyone could save their spit through a good part of the show, and then quickly in turn use it wot wetten a series of slip and slides..which could be spread out to oh say 10 feet before the front slidelines..

and then the corps could all slide across.. , while playing... to jump uo at the end for a massive company front moment.

or have the door open to a waterslide?? that owuld totally gain the youth fanbase... all kids like slides, and water slides even more..

so many possibilitites... Hoppy.. you taking notes here?

Or maybe have a corps do a unison visual thing or something where they all empty water at the same time. The goal would be to empty the SAME AMOUNT OF WATER per member. That would definitely increase your GE, expecially if your show is water themed ;)

Or maybe have a corps do a unison visual thing or something where they all empty water at the same time. The goal would be to empty the SAME AMOUNT OF WATER per member. That would definitely increase your GE, expecially if your show is water themed ;)

oh totally....if somone wanted to spoof on cadets.. they could have an alice character .. and give hre a beat down, but the guard.. and have the hornline all empty their spitvalves on her during the drumbreak..

great rivalry material...

Ok.. im having a new vision... inspired byt the capes thread actually.. totally a cadets thing, with all thrie use of props...

everyone could save their spit through a good part of the show, and then quickly in turn use it wot wetten a series of slip and slides..which could be spread out to oh say 10 feet before the front slidelines..

and then the corps could all slide across.. , while playing... to jump uo at the end for a massive company front moment.

or have the door open to a waterslide?? that owuld totally gain the youth fanbase... all kids like slides, and water slides even more..

so many possibilitites... Hoppy.. you taking notes here?

DONT GIVE THE MAN IDEAS!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Wild Nights

DONT GIVE THE MAN IDEAS!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh cumon .. this would be great.... there are so many twists you could give this..

or some water themed shows would be marvelous.... you get somone who can do some sort of trick spitting,a nd do like a human foutian rather than a lounge singer...

and you could give the fans water baloons... to throw if they dont like the show.. Fan Interaction!!!!

cumon these are great ideas.

Snappettes Mom,

Why in the world would you start this topic? I hope it's some sort of inside corps joke that I'm not getting. Otherwise it's a bit, oh what's the word, stupid.

-____-;;

yet the topic has generated 10 pages or more, depending on when this is read , of discussion.

Htis topic is well worth discussion... more so than many of the other topics i have have read here.

I applaud you Mom for your keen insight. :blink::blink: