2006: It's Over

I dunno... too soon to call anything yet.

Edited by FlamInvert122

I hate how people can say they will win off of the facts from one show. Its still to early to tell. It is awefully close. I still think there are at least 4 or 5 corps who can tke it.

Way too early for that. I see so many possibilities for change. BD's show won't end the way it did tonight. The Cavies show probably won't either. Phantom is cleaning alot of new work they just recently added. The Cadets could subtract enough from some parts and add to other to make a come back. Bloooo is just smoking.

So many things...

yes they will... to BD and PR

sorry bout ya.

Cavies losing to PR? This year?

:sshh:

Way too early for that. I see so many possibilities for change. BD's show won't end the way it did tonight. The Cavies show probably won't either. Phantom is cleaning alot of new work they just recently added. The Cadets could subtract enough from some parts and add to other to make a come back. Bloooo is just smoking.

So many things...

Yeah, there are just so many possibilities you can't even think of right now. Just look at last years scores from SA. Things will shake up before finals.

Waaaaaayyyyyyy too soon to pontificate

Though I wouldn't cry if the title of the thread proved to be true

Cavies losing to PR? This year?

:sshh:

LOL, I'm with you... for real. PR is way too dirty to really challenge the Cavaliers. Seriously! I'm cool if BD wins now... especially since they are no longer undefeated! Go GREEN MACHINE!