Extreme Makeover: The Top 21!

AAack! It's BACK!!! :D

Ok... lemme see - Still not sure if I want to make the judges "blend in" or if I want them to stand out from the corps, you know? really vibrant and visible stuff to seperate them from the corps on the field.

Actually they would need to be both. They can't really blend in completely. People need to know where they are at, esp. the marchers, but they can't really stand out and ruin the effects of the drill.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

A little update for the community at large...

I have completed designs for two D3 corps Raiders(NJ) and Revolution(TX)

View RAIDERS HERE

Discuss uniforms D2/3 HERE

I've also finished several dozen fresh uniform ideas for fantasy corps - including a suite of designs for DCP guy tubawarrior (Larry) based on the idea of FIRE and another collection simply called "Nightmare" suggested DCP member "Becker" (who ironically enough seems to share a common last name with yours truly - seriously though, no relation that I know of!)

I swear by Nevada State Teacher's Liscence that these designs are hella hot - best things I've designed yet...

Here's the catch, gang...

I'm launching a website (with the help of my darling webmistress wife) in a few weeks that will not only showcase these wicked designs, but offer the opportunity for you to request design consultation and offer more feedback. All the "Extreme Makeover" imagery will be there - and literally DOZENS of new uniform designs. Everyone who has PM'd me with design suggestions - your stuff will be on the new site.

So, long and short of things, you gotta wait a little longer :laugh: You can go see the Raiders designs (yes, there are three of them) on my deviantart site - but with Revolution and other great stuff will premier on the new site a few weeks.

So...

Until that site is launched, enjoy what is up - and hold on - 'cause the best is yet to come! B)

"Identity comes FIRST!"

-TGB

PS - For those wondering and those who have not read it yet, I showed my stuff to the powers that be at FJM - No dice! Their loss... <**>

sweet Bucs uniforms.

~>conner

I wonder if you could take a look at the Cabs 59-year-old uniform and see if you can rehash it somehow. I don't think a uni change would be a good thing (people would have fits), but I think it'd be cool to see what else could possibly be done.

Pioneer - OK - Soon, I hope - I know I just need to tighten up the line work and, as you say, add orange. You want the paid or the solid look?

-TGB

I think the plaid with a black plume would work best. :)

Where is the Revolution pic?

Well... see, the ideas I developed for Revolution were <self-actualizing moment ahead> so friggin' cool that I'm waiting to showcase these on my new site - launce date TBD, but certainly within the next few weeks - early to mid October"ish". :D

Needless to say, the ideas will be nothing short of ... <cue Dr. Evil theme music> "Revolutionary!"

-TGB <slowly deflates ego and returns to lesson preparation>