2007 Caballeros Announcement

there was a hurricane downpouring on the field ~ add to it that the lighting at J. Birney Crumbling Stadium was horrible. the videographer did the best with what he was given to work with. :(

which wasn't much.

Yep.... that was a very rough night, weather-wise.

Fran

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could anyone screw up the name RYAN. :)

oh you gotta hear this guy

:blink:

He sounded like one of those 1940's announcers, not that there is anything wrong with that....

He sounded like one of those 1940's announcers, not that there is anything wrong with that....

Wow thats even before me LOL

Still the date to check out the Cabs for next season is November 26th 2006. We have had quite a few inquiries already. Again put it on your calander to make Hawthorne a stop as you check out next year's place to march. See you there.

Mike Ryan

I already put it on my calendar. i'm in for next year before this one is over.

It's on my calendar, too, now - Not that I think I can hang anymore, but I just wanna be one of the first to know what the big news is fer next year!

It's on my calendar, too, now - Not that I think I can hang anymore, but I just wanna be one of the first to know what the big news is fer next year!

I think you will be able to hang.....

Remember the date though....

November 26th 2006

12:00 noon in Hawthorne NJ

American Legion Post 199

See you all there............

Mike Ryan

Hawthorne Caballeros

I already put it on my calendar. i'm in for next year before this one is over.

Glad to hear your coming back..... Bring a friend!!!!!!

Mike Ryan

Rump....er...Bump!!

The Hawthorne Caballeros Continue…….

The year is 2007 The Caballeros are coming off a fantastic 60th Season and are looking to add to their storied history. The best equipment, top flight rehearsal facilities and one of the premier staffs in all of drum corps will lead them into their 61st season.

Frank Gerris, President/General Manager of the Caballeros, will again supervise a dedicated administration and staff, insuring continuity and quality decision making. Frank would like to announce our

Official Open House for the 2007 season.

Sunday November the 26th 2006. The Location of our Open House will be our American Legion home, Post 199 at 1 Legion Place in Hawthorne NJ. The start time will be 12:00 noon.

If you are interested in performing with the Caballeros for the 2007 season you need to make plans to be there.

Our next season will be exciting to say the least….and we are looking forward in the next few months to making some exciting announcements about the coming season. If you ever wanted to march the Caballeros believe me 2007 will be the season.

Interested? Please get in touch. Check out our website at www.cabs.org. Call us at 973 709 0500 ext1532 or e-mail us cabscontra@aol.com. Be part of the Caballeros for the 2007 season.

See you there

Mike Ryan

Hawthorne Caballeros

• 2 weeks later...
Rump....er...Bump!!

Hey Josh who ARE THE OTHER TWO MARCHING FROM THE 40TH

Mike