The Cadets "Remove all Amplified Vocals" Pot

Sorry if this is repetitive since G's topic is very similar, but I wanted to make an official topic keeping tabs of how much money each DCP member will promise to contribute to the Cadets' fuel fund if all elements of amplified vocals are removed by the Allentown show.

So far...

GMichael: $100

Hrothgar15: $20

---

Total: $120

When we have enough contributions, I will e-mail the results to George Hopkins. Hopkins is usually responsive to e-mails like this (I e-mailed him the poll result from a few days ago asking users to choose their favorite show this year, to which, after 91 votes, not a single person put down the Cadets.) Let's see what happens. Add your contribution today!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

$500

Hopefully this topic will be closed soon.

We know you do not like the amped vocals! This thread is yet another disrespectful and tasteless way of you announcing it.....ENOUGH ALREADY! ^0^

Remove the rule? $10,000

OK, this topic isn't for discussion of amplified vocals but for practical purposes only to discuss our contributions. I see no reason why it would be closed.

Make sure your contributions are realistic. LaSqueegee, would you really fork over $500?

I'd give $100 if there werent vocals in the 2005 show....I LOVE that everything about that show, but the vocals ruined it for me. I don't think this year's offering would have been my cup of tea anyhow, so I really don't care one way or another...I'll make a donation to the local hot dog vendor instead.

i'd give $20 for Hrothgar15 to stop posting dumb threads about the cadets and their amped vocals. didn't you say awhile ago in a title of one that it was your last? give it a rest man!