Russelville Retreat

1 86.5 SCV

2 85.5 Scouts

3 82.0 Spirit

4 81.5 Glassmen

5 79.0 Crossmen

6 73.0 Cascades

7 72.5 Magic

Spirit over Glassmen like the MOJO on that prediction.......and know 140 (something) kids or so that like it also...

(crossing fingers now)...

Edited by lowbrassdad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spirit over Glassmen like the MOJO on that prediction.......and know 140 (something) kids or so that like it also...

(crossing fingers now)...

post-21-1153952244_thumb.jpg

Picture thanks to Mike Morris from the clinic at Russellville by Spirit

Weather is ok... Only a 30% chance of rain. If it does rain, it won't last long.

I'm 4 rows from the top and on the 50... Great seats!

With my PDA once again so I'll give updates and live scores and since I have a friend on Scades staff.... maybe recaps!

I will not be seeing Magic or Memphis since I'll be hanging with Scades.

More later.

Live from the 50......Oh WOW......that makes you the "Big Cheese", "Top Dog", "Main Man".....

"Raise Your Right Hand and Repeat after Me".....I (state your full name).....do solemly swear.....To Keep the DCP patrons....up to date.........on the Russelville show.......So help me........(insert as appropriate)....and so forth and so on.....

Weather is ok... Only a 30% chance of rain. If it does rain, it won't last long.

I'm 4 rows from the top and on the 50... Great seats!

With my PDA once again so I'll give updates and live scores and since I have a friend on Scades staff.... maybe recaps!

I will not be seeing Magic or Memphis since I'll be hanging with Scades.

More later.

How did the Crossmen do? My son is a member?

Weather is fantastic.

Memphis... better than last week. visual much improved. Had a major rip in the closer.

Magic... better than last week. Visual looks better too. Members are still fighting to finish the show. Nice crowd response.

Scades.... I like the music and show. Visual was a mess. Overall better then Magic...IMO

Bones.... drums had a lot of dirt. Imo... the radio section works BUT kills the show... More on that in my review tomorrow.

Now up is INTERMISSION performing their 30 minute show.... featuring a work by John Cage

Thanks, son is a trumpet player, anyhow sorry you don't like Radio, most crowds I've been at go wild! Judges comments aren't saying its killing the show, just shows their unique versatility to adapt to many challenges/changes. I'm just thrilled it wasn't a rain out. Enjoy!

Now up is INTERMISSION performing their 30 minute show.... featuring a work by John Cage

Hilarious! B)